As the new Chief Executive Officer of Club Penguin Armies Coffee Table, I am announcing some new changes.
1. I have brought back a Board of Directors. They will be the people who will manage the organization. And with that, the positions of Chief Informative, and Outreach Officer, and Chief Graphic Designer have been established.
2. We now will have an official editor and graphic designing team. Assistant editors will be trusted reporters who we know can be helpful in day-to-day reporting. Graphic designers will help create graphics for our future articles and the organization as a whole.
3. Until further notice, @shallissa shall be made acting Chief Operations Officer until we can get more editors.
4. An Audit board and Advisory board have been made. Advisors are usually retired Board Directors who we can trust to advise the Board on how to run the organization. The Audit Board will be responsible for making sure this organization stays unbiased and ethical. Most likely they will write monthly reports on how the organization is doing.
5. We are looking for new applicants and partners. If you own an CPA or CP related server, I am willing to discuss the potentiality of a partnership. And even if you’re not good at editing, writing, or graphics, you are still welcomed to Apply. We can successful train you to become the profession you might be interested in.
6. Due to me becoming CEO, @romanprincey will now be the Head Reporter.
More changes are on the way. If you have any concerns, questions, or queries, my DMs (Dino#1700) are always open. 🙂